Saturday, June 25, 2005

Bad Blogger! No Cookie!

Having been accused of creating one of the worst. blogs. ever., got me thinking (as far as thinking is possible at temperatures of about 33 °C and without air condition). I just don't seem to be cut out to be a blogger, I can't muster the enthusiasm to write endles diatribes about what the fuck happened in my boring life the other day. A simple case of too little ego, probably. And any interesting stuff I read, watched or came across on the net has always already been written about in a more competent and coherent way that I could ever hope to accomplish. So why bother in the first place?

On the other hand, why not? Finally having a little more spare time on my hands, I could try to update this thing a bit more frequently. Maybe. When I'm no longer melting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home